To ensure the most value for our clients’ site investigations, CE&G often completes environmental site assessment services in tandem with geotechnical investigations to obtain the greatest efficiency with schedule and budget. Our professionals characterize contamination in soil and groundwater and prepare environmental reports that meet the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) criteria. CE&G staff understands the systems and procedures required to successfully deliver environmental engineering services to a variety of municipal, county, and state clients.
- Phase I environmental site assessments
- Phase II subsurface investigations
- Monitoring well/piezometer construction and destruction
- Groundwater sampling and monitoring
- Soil, groundwater, and soil vapor characterization
- Underground storage tank removal
- Remedial excavations