CE&G’s engineering geologists characterize the geologic conditions at each project site to provide a broad understanding of the underlying bedrock and soil conditions at and around the project. The site characterization is refined through the completion of subsurface exploration and laboratory testing programs. Having a broad understanding of the site, supplemented with detailed subsurface explorations, allows for the development of pragmatic design, construction, and maintenance recommendations of capital improvement projects.
- Geologic and geohazard mapping
- Earthquake fault studies
- Landslide susceptibility, evaluations, instrumentation, & monitoring
- Rock slope stability & reinforcement
- Rockfall evaluations, protection, & catchment
- UAS geodata acquisition & analysis through GIS
- Design of corrective grading plans